STARTING AT $114 per room, per day.
Single or double occupancy.
Deal: Continental breakfast and Wifi included at no charge when you book directly!
Description of the room
With your comfort in mind, we propose our historic Queen rooms together with our modern amenities and harmonious decor. Antique lovers will be thrilled to see that every detail counts, whether in their room, on the veranda or in the garden.
- Choice of different bed sizes
- Quality antique furnishings
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with bath and shower
- Original high ceiling
- Large traditional windows
- Clock radio
- Tea set
- Small refrigerator
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Continental breakfast (at no charge with on-line reservation or by calling 1 888 694-0313)
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Baggage elevator
- Access to public telephone
- Veranda for all seasons
- Courtyard and private garden
- Secure shed for bicycles and skis
- Safe Quebec City parking area nearby $
- The first night must be paid for to guarantee your reservation
- Low season excludes the winter holidays and the time of year when the Quebec Winter Carnival is underway
- Rates include one night for one room in single or double occupancy
- A minimum stay of two nights or more may be required during high season or on weekends
- Continental breakfast is included in the rates
- Prices may vary according to the season and occupancy rate
- The Quebec City tax of 3% per night is not included
- Provincial and federal taxes are not included