Easily accessible from the highways leading to it, the Old City offers you a wide range of activities all year round, including museums, European style shops, as well as the main sites of the Quebec Winter Carnival & Summer Festivals. The Hotel Cap Diamant is a small historic city inn located within the walls of Quebec. It’s pretty much as close as it gets to all of these activities. During your stay with us, you will be surrounded by the beauty, the romantic charm and mystique of Quebec City.
By plane :
Quebec City’s Jean-Lesage International Airport is a 30-minute drive away. It accommodates regular airlines offering regional, national and international flights : www.aeroportdequebec.com
By train :
The train station (VIA Rail) is a 5 minutes away by taxi. Toll free: 1 888 842-7245 (Canada & USA) www.viarail.ca
By car :
- Less than 1 km North of Pierre-Laporte Bridge, exit East towards Boulevard Laurier (175 N)
- Stay on Boulevard Laurier East, it will eventually change its name to Grande-Allée and finally rue Saint-Louis.
- Once you’ve passed through the Saint-Louis Gate (fortifications), take the first right (D’auteuil St.) until Avenue Ste-Genevieve up the hill.
- The Hotel Cap Diamant is on your right at 39 avenue Sainte-Genevieve (simply look for the hotel’s sign).
- Park in front of the hotel. We will show you where to park close by afterwards.
For detailed directions, you may consult: